Grounding - Who to Call

If you discover that your grounding conductor is not properly connected to your ground rod, you should have a qualified electrician inspect it and make repairs.

If you have a ground rod and the cable or phone lines are not bonded to it, contact the appropriate utility and ask them to come check your system. In most locations it's their responsibility to ensure that their system is properly grounded.